The ramblings of a wonderfully sarcastic 27 year old bleeding heart liberal who was born in the wrong decade.
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
A Concert Filled 2012!
I am definitely looking forward to the next few months! In April I'm going to see Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band in Cleveland with my big brother. In May I'm taking my Mom to see Bonnie Raitt with Marc Cohn as her opening act for her Mother's Day present. Finally, I am taking my Mom with me to see The Beach Boys in June!! I am SO freaking excited for all of these amazing shows!
Next week my Mom, a close friend, and I are going to see Memphis the musical in Cleveland and I am DEFINITELY looking forward to that too! I am so excited to have all of these great events to look forward to in the next few months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment